Tuesday, November 1, 2022

New webinar (today only)

I'm unveiling a new webinar today.

It will be the best one we've ever done.

I'm going to walk you thru the baby steps of my Bulletproof CMA.

*yawn* Sounds boring, Chris...

Here's what you'll miss if you skip it:

  1. Get airtight valuations in <15min
  2. Use it to book 3-4 listing appts per month

Your CMA is the #1 most important skill in your real estate business.

It's the easiest way to accidentally screw your clients.

This is even more important in a changing market.

Yet most agents are using a CMA method/tool they don't understand. 🤔

  • Cloud CMA
  • Kvcore
  • KW Command
  • etc.

Later today, I'm teaching a brand new webinar where I'll walk you through the baby steps of my CMA process.

Webinar: The Bulletproof CMA
Tuesday, Nov 1 @ 12:00PM Eastern

I'll show you how to get airtight valuation on any property in minutes, even if you hate math.

I'll show you how to make a beautiful CMA presentation with 1 click. One that actually makes sense to the client.

And then I'll show you how to use this method to get 1 listing appointment per week from existing leads.

Space is limited to 300 agents, so you have to register.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Here's what you'll get just for attending...

⬇ My Bulletproof CMA app (100% free)
⬇ Baby steps tutorial
⬇ My #1 listing lead source
⬇ Replay access for 48hrs

Hope to see you there!

-Chris Jones

P.S. - This is a live webinar, not some old recording.

No comments: