Tuesday, January 10, 2023

This free ad = 8 signed listings (guaranteed)

Last month, I ran a classified ad FOR FREE and set 12 listing appointments from it (ultimately we expect to get listing agreements with 8 of them).

This is the #1 way we are getting listings during this market.

If you asked me 3 years ago which marketing idea would be bringing in the most signed listings, I NEVER would have guessed "the classifieds".

But the fact is this 1 free ad is outperforming all of our paid sources combined... FB ads, Zillow leads, and even Remine. 🤯

Here's how it works:

  • Get the copy/paste ad
  • Post it for free (I'll show you where/how)
  • Ranks 1st page of Google instantly
  • Gets 70-80 views per day
  • Gets 2.7 leads per day

Boom! Unlimited seller leads for FREE.

All you need is the copy/paste ad and the playbook.

Today you can download both. I'm doing a free live webinar.

Today @ 12:00pm EST
Webinar: Limitless Listing Leads

The best part is, this isn't a 1-time hack.

I'm going to walk you through how we take 50+ listings per year running free ads.

81% of agents who follow this training get 5+ listing leads the same week. And it's 100% free to get started.

Space is limited to 250 seats, and the webinar WILL be full.

You can 1-click register to save your seat below.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Here's what you'll get for joining:

👇 My copy/paste ad
👇 Where/how to post the ad for free
👇 My new CMA app
👇 Replay access for 24hrs

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: