Friday, February 24, 2023

15 biggest tax writeoffs for REALTORS®

Cool share today...

Here's a crunchy resource that will save you thousands on your taxes this year.

It's tough being a REALTOR® during tax season.

Did you know, the typical agent earning $150,000 in GCI will pay over $30,000 in federal income tax?

That's a huge check to write during your slowest season.

What's worse is, even if you have prudently set aside money for taxes, filing is tricky and you're terrified you'll make a mistake.

Ever been there? I have ✋

Enter stage left: Jess Whiteaker.

Jess is a Certified Bookkeeping Pro and Advanced Certified ProAdvisor with QuickBooks.

She helped me finally get control of my books.

Now tax season is simple and straight forward. I get a beautiful 2-page report that I can plug into any tax software.

I know exactly what I owe (and I'm paying less than ever).

In short, Jess is awesome.

Today, she's put together a brilliant free resource for you. A list of the 15 biggest tax writeoffs for REALTORS®.

📄 15 Biggest Tax Writeoffs (.pdf download)

This list can save you an extra $3-5K on your taxes immediately.

It doesn't include every deduction available, but it's the big ones.

Rule of thumb: If you hit all 15 items on this list, you'll get 95% of the savings out there.

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

P.S. - Paid users should know, ProTools is 100% deductible ;)

No comments: