Saturday, March 4, 2023

Advanced Real Estate Marketing Moves for Adding $350K Per Year

Let me ask you a question...

Question:

Is it just me or does it seem like either everything is going right, the wind is in your sails, and you're winning big... or every single little thing is going wrong and getting any sort of breakthrough is like pushing a giant boulder up a hill?

I've learned the life-blood of real estate agents is "momentum".

If you do nothing else but simply 2x, 3x, or 4x your deal flow...

... I bet most of your problems would go away, right?

I've heard the saying "money isn't the thing that truly matters".

But I can tell you this from personal experience:

"Money impacts everything that does truly matter".

And the single biggest cure for any real estate agent's money woes is momentum.

So, to help with this, I'm hosting a LIVE webinar tomorrow (Sunday) at 3pm eastern / 12pm pacific during which I'm going to share:

  • Advanced marketing moves ANY agent can use to add $150k, $250K, even $350K per year
  • While working LESS and getting more FREE TIME back so you can enjoy life
  • WITHOUT signing up for expensive monthly "lead services"


This is a BRAND NEW training with content I usually reserve for paying students and clients only...

... but I'm sharing it tomorrow (Sunday) so you can see what's possible:

Get Momentum: Advanced Real Estate Marketing Moves for Adding $350K Per Year

I promise this training will be unlike anything you've attended in a loooong time...

... because if you've been on any of my trainings before, you already know I always bring the goods and deliver game-changing insights for real estate agents.

Please be there tomorrow (Sunday) at 3pm eastern time.

Register Here.

Speak Soon,
Andrey :-)

PS - for agents who want to move fast and get more listings quickly, tomorrow I'm unveiling a "done-for-you" program that guarantee of 5 listing appointments in the first 90 days.

However I will say this: it is very expensive and not for everyone.

And I'm making only 3 spots available. But if you want to grow quickly and are ready to play to win, then be there live so you can secure one of the 3 spots I'm opening.

And the content I'll be teaching tomorrow is what we're doing in the done-for-you program... so come see for yourself what is working so well that I can offer a guarantee of 5 listing appointments within 90 days.

Regardless whether you are able to get into the done-for-you program or not ... you can still take what you learn tomorrow and use it to quickly get momentum and grow your income.

Save Your Seat to the "Get Momentum" Training Here

.

.

.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1627 G Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

No comments: