Monday, March 6, 2023

Let Me Help You Get More Listings in 60 Days or Less!

If I offered to build YOU one of my core listing-getting methods - Social Signaling - for you:

  • with super-fast turnaround (less than 5 days)
  • Without you needing to worry about "what to say" or "how to say it"
  • So you can start getting listing leads and appointments NOW

... would you take me up on that offer?

The Social Signaling Method is the same approach we used to get listings for these two agents...

CASE STUDY #1: $28,000+ In Commissions in 61 Days

CASE STUDY #2: $32,000+ In Commissions in 3 Months...

I'm looking to build 3 more case studies just like these two (or better)...

Are you next?

If you want to work with me 1:1 in this Done-For-You program and have me build Social Signaling for you in 5 days (or less)...

Hit REPLY to this email right now with the message "DFY - I'm in".

The investment for this is a one-time fee of $990.00

This is first come, first served.

So the first 3 agents to reply will get started with me today.

Speak Soon,
Andrey

PS - I'm making this bargain deal for my 1:1 help available right now because I'm looking to create 3 most case studies as quickly as possibly so I can then use them to sell Social Signaling Method as an online course ... so my short term goal is your current opportunity for a listing-getting jump start at a bargain deal :-)

PPS - This comes with a 100% Full Money Back Guarantee:

If I don't have your Social Signaling Method campaigns fully up and running within 7 business days or less, you can cancel and get a refund.

.

.

.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1627 G Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

No comments: