Monday, March 6, 2023

Let Me Help You Get More Listings in 60 Days or Less?!

If I offered to build YOU one of my core listing-getting methods - Social Signaling - for you:

  • with super-fast turnaround (less than 5 days)
  • Without you needing to worry about "what to say" or "how to say it"
  • So you can start getting listing leads and appointments NOW

​

... would you take me up on that offer?

The Social Signaling Method is the same approach we used to get listings for these two agents...

CASE STUDY #1: $28,000+ In Commissions in 61 Days

​

CASE STUDY #2: $32,000+ In Commissions in 3 Months...

​

​

I'm looking to build 3 more case studies just like these two (or better)...

Are you next?

If you want to work with me 1:1 in this Done-For-You program and have me build Social Signaling for you in 5 days (or less)...

Hit REPLY to this email right now with the message "DFY - I'm in".

The investment for this is a one-time fee of $990.00

This is first come, first served.

So the first 3 agents to reply will get started with me today.

Speak Soon,
Andrey

PS - I'm making this bargain deal for my 1:1 help available right now because I'm looking to create 3 most case studies as quickly as possibly so I can then use them to sell Social Signaling Method as an online course ... so my short term goal is your current opportunity for a listing-getting jump start at a bargain deal :-)

PPS - This comes with a 100% Full Money Back Guarantee:

If I don't have your Social Signaling Method campaigns fully up and running within 7 business days or less, you can cancel and get a refund.

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

.

​

​

​

​

​

.

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

.

​

​

​

​

​



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1627 G Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

No comments: