Friday, April 14, 2023

Looking for 100 Agents (Are You One of Them?)

If you didn't know, this month I'm re-opening Listing Academy.

I shut it down it down last year.

Reset, Retooled, and now Re-Launching.

And right now I've got a "Re-Launch Special":

Normally Listing Academy is $297/mo, month-to-month.

But right now the first 100 agents who join the Re-Launch of Listing Academy can join and get 12 months of Listing Academy for 2 payments of $497

So that's 70% in savings.

PLUS:

Listing Academy has been dramatically Re-Tooled ... and one of the main differences is that its all about licensing my marketing intellectual property (my Signature Solutions) to members on a territory-exclusive basis.

So that means for the first 100 to join the Re-Launch, not only do you get 12 months of Listing Academy for just 2 payments of $497 - but you also get to license the use of my Signature Solutions for your territory exclusively for the same 12 months.

AND:

This is all comes with a 180 Day Money Back Guarantee.

.

.

If you want the full scoop, with all the details, click the link below to watch the webinar replay from yesterday.

--> Click HERE To Check It Out

BTW, there's no "hard-pitch" on this webinar replay.

It's 1 hr and 45 minutes of solid real estate gold - me unveiling and teaching for the first time ever a break-through sales methodology I've named "The LimbIQ System".

What you learn is yours to take and apply free of charge.

At the end of the webinar, instead of a hard pitch, I just lay out my vision for Listing Academy and give an invitation to join if it aligns with your goals and is congruent with how you want to do business.

So either way, the webinar replay is worth watching.

And if my vision and offer for Listing Academy aligns with you, then right now the first 100 agents can join at 70% savings for the first year.

I wish you the best of success.

Andrey

PS - if you need help with anything, let me know.

.

.

.

.

No comments: