Monday, April 10, 2023

Radically Different Way of "Selling" That Gets Sellers Calling You

Reminder:

Today at `1pm eastern / 10am pacific I'm hosting a BRAND NEW workshop on a radically different way of "selling" in real estate that actually get's home sellers to call you and want to engage.

This is a continuation of the 5-Day One Video Away Challenge we did last week.

Here's the Zoom link to save your free seat:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EQ4qqfeBRPm8hq7JmhNOhw

Here's what I'm covering on this brand new workshop today:

  • How to use a "signature solution" in your marketing to easily differentiate yourself from the competition
  • How to map out a "resource based selling" process that eliminates any need for chasing, "selling", or high-pressure tactics
  • How you can have a "friction-free" selling process that home sellers actually enjoy experiencing and it builds your credibility at the same time
  • Why using a "resource based selling" process cuts down dramatically on you getting ghosted by sellers
  • Why this approach has prospects recognize your value and respect you immediately
  • Know exactly what to say and what to offer, every step of the way
  • Establish credibility and authority without having to make any claims or trying to sell or qualify yourself
  • Have way more prospects actually show up for phone calls and stop giving you the run around

The content I'm teaching today has normally been reserved only for paying students and clients because it's been one of my most closely guarded secrets to getting engagement from leads.

(Making it valuable to be my student and client)

While I'm not giving away my intellectual property and assets for how I have my clients do this - I am, however, showing you examples today of how it's done so you can see for yourself a radically different way of "selling" in real estate that gets home sellers actually calling you.

Don't miss this brand new workshop I'm teaching today at 1pm eastern / 10am pacific:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EQ4qqfeBRPm8hq7JmhNOhw

See you later today.

Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: