Monday, April 10, 2023

WARNING: Don't Miss Your Free Account Upgrade

I'm doing spring cleaning on my email subscriber list.

I need to know that I'm sharing my best content, tools, and resources with active real estate agents.

To that end, I'm creating a VIP Email List for real estate agents who want get more listings:

"7-Figure Listing Secrets".

To get on this email list is free, I'll explain how in a minute.

First, here's what I'm sharing exclusively with those on this list:

  • Tactical "tutorial" style emails that you can take action on
  • Listing-getting plays from the vault of all my 6- and 7-figure agent interviews from the Get Listings Summit
  • Free video tutorials on unique listing-getting tactics and insights
  • First dibs on anything I'm making available for the first time
  • Industry round-ups to keep you on top of the fast shifting sands of real estate right now

This is sorta like an "inner circle" of agents I know are legit and engaged.

If you want in on this, there's no charge.

I just need to know you're a real human, a real agent, who actually reads emails and finds my guidance, resources, and content valuable.

If that's you, here's how to get on my new "7-Figure Listing Secrets" email list...

Register your free seat for a live webinar I'm hosting this coming Thursday:

Click Here To Register for the Free Webinar (and Be Upgraded To My VIP Email List)

After you register for this webinar, you'll automatically be added to my VIP Email List (and you'll start receiving exclusive content and resources no one else will have access to).

Looking forward to helping you get more listings...

Thanks,
Andrey

PS - you should also do everything you can to attend the webinar this Thursday because for the first time ever, I'm unveiling The LimbIQ System. This is my hybrid sales & marketing methodology that I've been creating and refining for 3 years.

And after all the work we did last year with Listing Academy, testing things across hundred's of agent's businesses ... this puppy is ready.

This is going to BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF when it comes to how you can "sell" in real estate.

The LimbIQ System is unlike ANYTHING you've ever seen before - and it's a radically different way of "selling" that...

  • Flips-the-script on chasing after prospects and home sellers
  • Skips-the-pitch all together so you never have to "pressure" people
  • Gets home sellers to immediately recognize your value and respect you
  • Gets home sellers to actually engage with you, call you, and not ghost you
  • Creates a "Friction-Free" process for attracting clients that is enjoyable for them and profitable for you

... if you want more listings (and to grow your real estate business), then you do NOT want to miss this.

We're about to change the listing-getting game.

Click Here To Save Your Free Seat (and Upgrade Automatically To My VIP Email List)

.

.

.

.

No comments: