Monday, August 28, 2023

Hey, you want in? - a $297mo DIY version of the $3K DFY program

Hey, just a heads up:

I'm considering making a Do-It-Yourself version of my ListingEngine Model available for $297/mo as a Private Group Coaching Program.

This is the same methods as in the $3k DFY program.

Here's what you'll get in this program:

  • 2 Live Weekly Coaching / Q&A calls me personally
  • Access to me & my team for live support if you run into snags (we'll even be available for live Zoom calls with you if need be)
  • Button-by-Button video tutorials of all my methods (the same methods that I guarantee 5 signed listings in 90 days for the DFY program)
  • You'll get all my Word-for-Word video scripts to record for all the campaigns
  • You'll get all my follow up email copy to send to new leads & prospects
  • You'll get to license the use of my Signature Solution as your own (The Sell Smart System, Home Selling Score, Soft Home Inspection, etc,.)
  • Access to a private community of other agents doing this
  • Exclusive territory - you wont' have any competition for at least 15 miles and be the exclusive license holder for the use of my Signature Solution as your own

If 50 agents say they want this and are ready to sign up for this, then I'll probably do it.

If you want to do this, hit REPLY and let me know with "I Want In!"

(Please do not email me back if you aren't serious)

If 50+ agents reply, I know this is worth doing and I'll make it available.

Let me know!

Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: