Wednesday, August 30, 2023

FINAL CALL (Price goes back up tonight)

Reminder:

The offer for the DFY listing program at $2,997 with a guarantee of 5 signed listings in 90 days or less expires tonight at midnight EST.

(The price goes back up to $5,000.)

This is for the Done-For-You Listing Program where you record my video scripts, send them back to me, and we do all the setup / launch / management work to get you to 5 signed listings in 90 days.

If you don't have 5 signed listings in 90 days, you can cancel and get a full refund.

This offer goes away when the clock hits midnight EST tonight, Wednesday.

Hit REPLY if you want to speak about this and lock in a spot.

Andrey

P.S. If you want one of these spots, we have to speak today and you have to enroll today in order to lock this in. So if you email me back to speak with me, include your cell phone number so I can get in touch with you easily.

P.P.S. Here's the email from last week with more details:

-- Last Week's Email --

Meet Michael Smith...

  1. Real estate agent in South Carolina
  2. Was brand NEW to real estate (just got his license)
  3. Was spending hours "prospecting" with no engagement
  4. Needed something quick to get results

Watched a webinar of one of my listing-getting methods, hired me to help.

Problem: No momentum and needed something to jump start listing flow.

Here's how it worked:

  1. He recorded his first video script from me - which I gave him "word for word"
  2. Loaded up his entire SOI into a spreadsheet (including all those leads he bought with the expensive marketing)
  3. We got the spreadsheet loaded up into his Facebook Ads Manager as a Custom Audience
  4. Launched the first video as an ad to his list for $5/day

Result: He cashed $72,000.00+ in commissions after implementing and running just ONE of my "Core 4 Listing Plays"...

Unlike what most "coaches" and "marketers" will tell you, you actually don't have to spend $10,000 a month on marketing to get steady new listings.

There's a radically different way that costs way less money and takes way less time to get results. It's called Pixel Prospecting and Social Signaling.

And if you do it this way, you can get just as good results as the "big names" spending $10,000 a month.

My goal right now is to help a group of agents jump-start listing flow quickly.

Just like Michael did thanks to my simple, yet powerful strategies.

Want me to help you do the same?

Here is how it works:

  1. You record videos using my word-for-word video scripts - we do everything else
  2. You're guaranteed 5 signed listings in 90 days - so the $2,997 is 100% Risk-Free to you
  3. Normally we charge $5,000 for this program - but I'm making this special offer so I can create a wave of case studies going into next year for my business
  4. Your additional cost is $150 - $300 for ad/traffic spend so we can promote the videos I'll have you record with my scripts
  5. This offer expires TONIGHT at midnight EST (Wednesday) - if you want one of the spots, hit REPLY to this email and let me know
  6. We'll get on a quick call to go over details
  7. If all sounds good, I'll send you an agreement and enrollment link so you can process payment
  8. Once those are completed, you'll get a Launch Email from me with your next steps, first scripts and resources, and we'll get to work
  9. The plan is to launch my Core 4 Listing Methods as quickly as possible for you
  10. and the goal is to see how fast we can get you 5 signed listings!

So, here's the deal.

Right now it's only $2,997 to have us build everything for you.

Offer closes at midnight EST tonight.

Opposed to learning how this listing method could work for you?

Hit REPLY to this email and say "DFY - I'm In".

And we'll get on a call to:

  1. Answer any questions you have
  2. Map out your launch
  3. Set expectations for what kind of results you can expect

Talk soon...

Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: