Tuesday, August 29, 2023

My Negative Online Reviews... (83 listing leads proof!)

I've recently had a handful of agents ask me about my handful of negative reviews online before joining my DFY program.

So that motivated me to record a short video with proof of how:

  • I generated 83 inbound listing leads for an agent and then he wanted a refund ... (you won't believe when when you hear it)
  • How an agent disappeared for a year, didn't do any of the work, and then showed up claiming I wasn't honoring my refund guarantee (proof in video)
  • How these agents then try to strong arm me into giving them refunds by leaving me negative online reviews

See for yourself:

https://www.loom.com/share/8334be0ee05849cdb827e93bf43d7684?sid=7892542d-eb85-42a8-b6e9-72692dc31a00

After watching this short video and seeing how I generated 83 inbound listing leads for an agent, you'll understand why I'm able to guarantee 5 signed listing agreements within 90 days for my Done-For-You clients.

So if you're considering working with me - don't let a handful of haters trying to strong arm me keep us from working together.

If you want to join my DFY program where I guarantee 5 signed listing agreements in 90 days or less, hit REPLY and let me know you're ready to get started, And we will speak.

I've got 5 spots left for $2,997 - price goes back up to $5,000 tomorrow (Wednesday) midnight.

If you want more listings, I can absolutely CRUSH it for you ... as long as you're willing to record the video scripts I give you and do your end of it.

My team and I will do all the setup done-for-you ... and we'll run it until you have 5 signed listings.

Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: