Thursday, May 23, 2024

FREE Listing Gift (65 Power Packed Interviews!)

If you remember, I hosted the Get Listings Summit for three years in a row.

Interviewing the "who's who" of top producers, coaches, and innovators in the industry.

Access to these interviews now sells for $497 (you can see a list of the interviews here)

I'm giving away free access to all 65 interviews from the latest Get Listings Summit as a gift to any agent who helps me out with a small favor...

I've got a short survey form with questions about your biggest challenges around getting listings right now, your current business goals, and what you're looking to learn.

I'm using the answers to create more valuable webinars and content for our community.

If you would take 5 minutes to fill in this short survey form here, I'll send you a link to access all 65 interviews from the last Get Listings Summit on the house as a "Thank You" for your help :-)

Click HERE To Fill In The Short Survey Form

(And I'll send you access to the 65 interviews from the Get Listings Summit as a Thank You!)

Let's Get Listings!
Andrey Polston

Modern Listing Systems (MLS)

P: 650 600 2045
E: andrey@modernlistingsystems.com

No comments: