Monday, June 3, 2024

Best source for listings in June (download)

Want to take 6 listings in June?

You can... IF you get enough quality listing leads.

Nothing else matters:

  • Market conditions
  • Your company
  • Your listing experience

You can take 6 listings in the next 30 days.

But you're going to need a consistent source of new listing leads every week.

Want to see my #1 source for June listings?

It's not FSBOs, expireds, divorce, or tired landlords.

I get name, phone number, and email address -- and they actually WANT to talk to me.

I get all this from a free copy/paste ad that I post online.

I'm sharing my whole process in a live webinar later today (starts in ~3 hours).

Webinar: Limitless Listing Leads
Tues, June 4 @ 12:00PM Eastern

Here's what you'll get:

  • Copy/paste ad template
  • Where/how to post it
  • Script to book the listing appointment

This is a 1-time-only thing.

Space is limited so you have to register.

>>> ONE CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Meet me there at 12pm eastern, and I'll show you how to take 6 listings before the end of the month.

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: