Sunday, June 2, 2024

FREE Micro-Farming Method PDF

Last week I sent out a PDF report on the Micro-Farming Method which outlines the steps for implementing what many agents now consider the ultimate strategy for getting steady new listings, consistently and predictably.

I just finished adding a chapter at the beginning that explains the distinction between "Commodity Based Markets" vs "Asset Based Markets".

And how this is at the root cause of the 90% failure rate of real estate agent careers.

You can read the PDF for free here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z52StDFZowsmrCndFJ7YfygpOtynaqAk2E84XB1egvo/edit?usp=sharing

(Just select File -> Make a Copy & it's all yours!)

Whether we ever get to work together in one of my programs or not, I want to help all agents succeed.

I've done really well for myself in the real estate industry and owe it a lot.

So please read it the report and use it to succeed!

Let's Get Listings!
Andrey Polston

Listing Academy, LLC
Modern Listing Systems (MLS)

P: 650 600 2045

No comments: