Friday, July 19, 2024

are you passing on this?

Quick question...

Are you passing on the Founders Special Offer for my MicroFarming Mastery Method 3.0 program?

Reason I'm asking is because I just re-launched the MicroFarming Mastery Method program updated for 2024 (and the 2 bonuses: recordings of my brand new bootcamp we just finished, Advanced Listing Mastery - and a 30 minute 1:1 coaching call with me).

However, this is available only for the first 50 founders. Once spots are filled, price goes up to $997.

There's a huge discount on your Founders special price - you can get enrolled for just $100 :-)

(That's a one-time payment)

So... you in?

Here's the link for details about the program and how to lock in one of the 50 Founder spots:

www.microfarmingmethod.com​

Andrey

PS - word on the street has it I've got a 3rd mystery bonus I'm working on and am adding to your Founders Special ...


No comments: