Thursday, July 18, 2024

MicroFarming Mastery 3.0 Is Available Tomorrow

It's Andrey here.

Tomorrow morning (Friday) MicroFarming Mastery Method 3.0 launches and becomes available.

(Update for 2024 and with input from the live 4 week bootcamp I just ran with 54 agents who gave feedback and asked for resources that are now included!)

This is one of my Core 4 listing getting methods (and my personal favorite) that agents have used to quickly grow their listing business and income.

I'll send out more details (with a video) tomorrow morning.

As you know I always give a "founder special price" for any new programs or launches of updates.

Keeping with tradition:

The first 30 agents to enroll in the launch can enroll for $100 :-)

In addition to getting access to MicroFarming Mastery Method 3.0 for only $100, you'll also get access to the recordings of the 4 week live bootcamp I just finished running with a group of agents in which I dive deep into the fundamentals behind how to dominate the listing game in today's market.

If you already know this is a killer deal and want to make sure you can scoop this for an easy $100, hit reply and let me know you want the "founders deal".

When doors open early tomorrow morning, I'll email you back with enrollment instructions so you can lock this in for $100.

You in? :-)

Andrey

No comments: