Monday, August 12, 2024

BARGAIN ALERT :-)

Meet Stuart Sutton...

  1. Real estate agent in Texas
  2. Was already running his own marketing
  3. Current marketing wasn't getting the results he needed
  4. Specifically he wanted to get more listings
  5. Needed something quick to get results

​Saw my program, hired me to help.

Problem: was running marketing that wasn't producing the number of listings he was looking to get.

Here's how it worked:

  1. He recorded his first video script from me - which I gave him "word for word"
  2. Loaded up his target niche into a spreadsheet (he is going after acreage listings - homes with sizable properties)
  3. Got the spreadsheet loaded up into his Facebook Ads Manager as a Custom Audience
  4. Launched the first video as an ad to his list (Custom Audience)

Result: He cashed $42,000.00+ in commission checks within 60 days...

Unlike what most "coaches" and "marketers" will tell you, you actually don't have to spend $10,000 a month on marketing to get steady new listings.

There's a radically different way that costs way less money and takes way less time to get results. And if you do it this way, you can get just as good results as the "big names" selling $10,000 a month services.

My goal right now is to jump-start listing & commission flow for 10 agents in the next 30 days.

Just like Stuart did thanks to my simple, yet powerful strategy I helped him execute.

Want me to do the same for you?

Here is how it works:

  1. Let me know you want to be one of my 10 next case studies in the next 30 days
  2. We'll get on a quick call to go over details
  3. If all sounds good, we'll get you enrolled
  4. I'll send you the first video script - and you record it on your phone
  5. We launch the first ad, and while it's running you'll record another 4 videos for me (using my word for word scripts)

Plus, I'll even guarantee that, when you enroll in this done for you program, you'll get signed listings or you don't pay.

So, here's the deal.

Normally this is $5,000 to get started with.

But right now, for the first 10 agents who are a good fit and get enrolled, here's what we're gonna do:

It's only $980 to get enrolled and started...

And you only pay the remaining $4,020.00 AFTER you get 5 signed listings. Until you get 5 signed listings, you don't owe another penny.

And if you don't get at least 1 signed listing in the first 45 days, you can cancel and get your initial $980 refunded.

So you've got nothing to lose.

Enrollment closes when these 10 spots are filled.

Opposed to learning how this listing method could work for you?

Hit REPLY to this email and say "DFY - I'm In".

And we'll get on a call to:

  1. Answer any questions you have
  2. Map out your launch
  3. Set expectations for what kind of results you can expect

Talk soon...

Andrey

PS - this bargain price of $980 for a done-for-you program is only available because I'm on a laser-focused mission to create fresh case studies in the 30 days for my business... so my motivation is your opportunity.

Like I said, normally this is $5,000. But you can get enrolled now for $980 and you don't owe the remaining $4,020 unless (and AFTER) you get 5 signed listings.


No comments: