Wednesday, August 21, 2024

(Link Issue) Resending #1 Listing Source Video

I sent out a video tutorial earlier today walking you through my #1 listing source working right now.

However at the end of the video I invite you to apply for a DFY program to see if your market territory is available.

That URL is www.ListingApplication.com

(But the internet isn't cooperating right now - cloudflare is having issues)

So after watching the video tutorial, if you want to apply for your territory and the link isn't working, just hit REPLY to this email and let me know.

Thanks,
Andrey

PS - we have 3 DFY options right now with a guarantee of 1, 3, or 7 signed listings depending on which option you want.

If you want more listings right now, please don't miss the video tutorial.

Here is the email I sent out earlier today:

---Earlier Email---

Quickly getting more listings seems to be on every agent's mind right now.

Especially with the impact of the NAR stuff.

So I asked a simple question:

"What do all the signed listings and closings we've generated for agents recently have in common?"

The answer would give us a data-backed plan for how to quickly get more listings right now.

We got the data :)

And I just recorded a quick Loom screen flow video with the answer to the question.

You can watch this video here now:

BTW, there were 3 things each of the recently generated signed listings & closings had in common.

I give you all 3 in this quick tutorial.

So if you want more listings right now, I'd watch this carefully.

Click Here To Watch It Now

Enjoy :)
Andrey

CEO / Founder
Listing Academy, LLC

No comments: