Wednesday, August 21, 2024

My #1 Source of Listings Working Right Now

Quickly getting more listings seems to be on every agent's mind right now.

Especially with the impact of the NAR stuff.

So I asked a simple question:

"What do all the signed listings and closings we've generated for agents recently have in common?"

The answer would give us a data-backed plan for how to quickly get more listings right now.

We got the data :)

And I just recorded a quick Loom screen flow video with the answer to the question.

You can watch this video here now:

BTW, there were 3 things each of the recently generated signed listings & closings had in common.

I give you all 3 in this quick tutorial.

So if you want more listings right now, I'd watch this carefully.

Click Here To Watch It Now

Enjoy :)
Andrey

CEO / Founder
Listing Academy, LLC

No comments: