Thursday, August 22, 2024

Replay Available: Add 10 Listings (at Least) in 60 Days

Hey, it's Andrey here....

Today's live training was action packed as promised.

Everyone is "getting it".

Seeing why the concept I call "Pixel Prospecting" is the single biggest opportunity for agents who want to get more listings.

I showed how any agent can use this method to add 10 listings (at least) in the next 60-90 days.

I got the replay up in a hurry so you can watch it asap - catch anything you might have missed initially - and really "get it" so you can get this going quickly:

​Click HERE To Watch The Replay Now​

Also, during this webinar I show...

  • the live, real-time cost of traffic inside Facebook Ads Manager
    ​
  • the exact intro and outro to use in video ads so you can get serious home sellers to engage with your content and actually turn into leads
    ​
  • the #1 thing we're using to turn leads into phone calls
    ​
  • 4 listing getting case studies showing why this works so well

Agents who use this concept of "Pixel Prospecting" can quickly add listings, regardless of your budget, market, or experience level.

​Click Here Now To Watch The Replay so you can get this going for yourself right away!

Enjoy :)
Andrey

No comments: