Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Zillow-jacking

Hey all,

In last email, I shared a basic outline for using a free Listing Cake video as a bribe to attract leads.

Here's a real world case study. In this new blog post, I show you my number one go-to spot for attracting leads with a video bribe.

It's somewhere most agents would never think of. Click to read...

Case Study: Zillow-Jacking

I tell the story of how I hi-jacked my way into Zillow and generated 13 leads in one week — without being a paid member or spending a dime on ads.

Easy to replicate by anyone. Check it out. THEN GO IMPLEMENT IT.

All the best,

-Chris Jones



Guerilla Realty
This email was sent to dsoldit.blogpost@blogger.com . You probably joined our list by signing up for one of our amazing free tools, free guides, or you wanted to be notified when we announce new stuff. 99% of everything we do for agents is totally free, no strings attached. The other 1% is even better. Don't let our updates make you mad. If you don't like them, do us both a favor and unsubscribe. Our stuff isn't for everyone. 
Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

No comments: