Friday, December 13, 2019

Download my ads, scripts, etc.

Yesterday, Aaron Wittenstein and I did a webinar on how to build a lead machine (link to replay).

Today, I'm giving you all the resources I mentioned in the webinar -- all my ads, scripts, etc. Yours to keep. :)

Usually we pull this stuff down after 48hrs. However, in the spirit of the holidays I want to give you all of it to keep forever 🎁

Downloadable Resources
1. Lead Number Calc (Google Sheets)
2. Copy/Paste Craigslist Ads (.pdf)
3. Script for Borrowing Listings (Google Docs)
4. Script for Converting Buyers - Sellers (Google Docs)

Happy holidays!

Btw our insane LGSO deal for Pipeline Pro Tools ends soon.

>>> Get the Deal Now <<<
Use code "LGSO" to activate the deal

Pipeline Pro Tools will make the Craigslist lead strategy above ☝️ 100x easier and more effective. Plus, with our LGSO deal, you'll have a coach to walk you each playbook step-by-step.

If you're on the fence, maybe you still have a few questions, we have a few demo spots available tomorrow evening. Click here to grab one.

Enjoy your holiday!

-Chris Jones

No comments: