Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Bulletproof CMA Calculator (download)

Ever get a nervous feeling while performing a CMA?

A feeling that something's not quite right, but you're not sure what?

Ever get to the end and think "Hmm…that can't be right." And then start all over??

Welcome to the club. That was me my first 3 years in real estate.

I thought I had a pretty good "feel" for pricing. So I would do a standard CMA, just like your broker teaches.

Then if the number felt too low or too high, I would adjust the comps until it looked right.

This is NOT a real valuation.

Yet this is what most listing agents do. (Few will admit it.)

Deep down I knew there was a better way, so I determined to find it.

I went back to my college statistics.

I studied virtually every valuation method known to man, including the "Zestimate" (which is full of flaws).

Over the next year, I developed a formula that yields an airtight valuation every time.

Then I created a calculator, so now it takes less than 15 minutes.

Today it's my secret weapon for taking 100+ listings per year.

Want the method + calculator?

At 12pm I'm doing a free webinar, during which I'll let you download everything.

Webinar details:
Tues, Oct 12 @ 12:00 PM Eastern
Webinar: The Bulletproof CMA

Space is limited to 300 seats, so you have to register.

Here's what you'll get for registering:

  • Bulletproof CMA Calc (.xls)
  • Appreciation Calc (.xls)
  • My top marketing playbook
  • 48hr replay access

Any agent, in any market, with ANY level of experience can perform a Bulletproof CMA. Even if you're a math-phobe.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

I'll walk you through everything, step-by-step, later today.

See you soon.

-Chris Jones

No comments: