Thursday, October 14, 2021

How Charles broke into the luxury marke

Quick share today...

Do you know who Charles Curry? Probably not.

But you should.

For years Charles only dreamed of selling luxury homes.

Today he's one of the top 5 luxury agents in his market.

About 18 months ago, he "cracked the code".

I still remember when he told me:

"Chris, I wasted years selling $200,000 homes… when I could have been selling $800,000 homes!"

He told me the 2 things that luxury sellers REALLY respond to.

  1. Money $$ ( I know, duh? )
  2. Curiosity ABOUT money (this is KEY )

Get the full scoop here

This is how Charles has been listing 5-6 luxury homes a month:

He figured out how to stand out from his competition so luxury home sellers list their home with him.

My favorite story is the $800k listing Charles took last month.

  1. Charles sent Ron, the seller, something to make him stand out
  2. Ron chases Charles down to take his listing

Want to see what he did?

Then you need to join Charles' next webinar to learn how he cracked the code...

Imagine multiplying your last commission check x 4.

Sound nice? Now get this: the clients are easier too.

The owners are decisive, sharp, don't waste your time, and NEVER nickel-and-dime you.

Click here to get the step-by-step luxury playbook <<<

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: