Monday, November 22, 2021

New webinars

We're unveiling 3 new webinars this week. No, that's not a typo. 3 new webinars.

We're dropping an atom-bomb this week, and we'd love to share it with you.

Keep reading...

We took 114 listings last year.

What's cool is that we didn't use ANY of the usual lead sources:

  • FSBOs / expireds
  • Facebook ads
  • Zillow leads
  • Divorce
  • Referrals

My brother and I didn't come into real estate with deep pockets, special connections, or any other unfair advantages.

(We are surprisingly regular.)

But yet we takes 2.2 listings per week 🤯

How?

Answer: Our business runs on 3 simple playbooks.

And over the next 3 days, we're sharing them all :)

  • Playbook #1 (Today)
  • Playbook #2 (Tuesday)
  • Playbook #3 (Wednesday)

I want you to use these playbooks to take your next 7 listings. 1x listing per week thru the end of the year.

When I say "playbook" I mean a step-by-step formula you can follow to replicate our results.

Today, I'm sharing playbook #1… How we gets quality listing leads for free.

Webinar Details:
"No-Nurture Listing Leads"
Mon, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM Eastern

I'll share playbooks #2 and #3 on Tues and Wed respectively.

Each webinar will stand alone, but each playbook stacks on top of the other so you want all three.

Space is limited to 500 seats, so you have to register.

You'll get these downloads just for attending:

⬇️ My free lead source
⬇️ Copy/paste ads
⬇️ All the scripts
⬇️ All listing calculators

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

And most importantly, I will personally walk you through how to use it all to take your next 7 listings.

If you want the playbook but can't attend live, register anyway and I'll send you the replay + all the downloads tomorrow afternoon.

However, you'll want to attend live if you can, because we are giving away something extra that will not be available on the replay. Sorry!

See you soon.

-Chris Jones

No comments: