Sunday, March 19, 2023

Is this holding you back from successfully using videos to get listings?

Andrey here.

I get it.

Making videos can be intimidating. (especially if you try to navigate these tricky waters alone.)

But here's the truth:

FEAR is the biggest roadblock standing between you and massive success.

Imagine what you could achieve if you had the confidence and knowledge to be able to create high-converting video ads that would fill your CRM with high-quality leads, fill your calendar with booked phone consults, and get you steady new listing appointments while never having to wonder where your next deal is going to come from!

That's where having a DFY service to guide you and work alongside you every step of the way comes in handy.

I'm here to help you crush your fears and unlock your potential.

I have 9 spots left in my Done-for-You program right now to help you…

We do it all for you:

Copy… offer and strategy… funnel… scripts… follow up emails... conversion sequences... tagging & segmenting... all the implementation… and, of course, this comes with a 30 Day Full Money Back Guarantee!

All you have to do is record some videos for me, using my word-for-word scripts, and that's it.

(Plus I'll coach you through it)

Don't let fear hold you back.

I can help.

My proven strategies have already generated listings for students and clients…and we are at the cutting edge of all the new changes to YouTube Ads and Facebook Ads that will give you an unfair advantage over your competition.

Hi REPLY to this email to book a call and learn how I can help you conquer using video ads and skyrocket your listing business.

I'm watching my inbox for your email... make sure you include your telephone number so I can reach you...

Andrey

PS - remember I'm on a mission to create a surge of 30 fresh case studies for 2023 in 30 days. My "30 in 30 Challenge" so that's why this Done-for-You program is available right now for just a one-time payment of $980.

I've got 9 spots left for this...

.

.

.

No comments: