Friday, May 19, 2023

Summer listing growth program

I and my new management team will be finally rolling out brand new additions to my Core 4 Listing Methods with a small handful of real estate agents starting right away.

It's 90 days of rapid listing growth - while creating more time off for summer fun with your friends & family than you've likely had in years.

I just recorded a short video that walks through the entire listing-getting framework.

Would you like to work with us?

If so, then hit REPLY and let me know with "Send Me The Video!".

I'll send the video link so you can watch it.

(And even if the program with us doing the work isn't a good fit, you can still use what you learn in the video to get more listings yourself).

Let me know if you want the video...

Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: