Thursday, July 13, 2023

LISTINGS-ON-DEMAND ()Brand New!)

If I offered to show YOU my Core 4 listing-getting methods - the same ones I normally build in my $35,000 Done For You Program - for you:

  • in a LIVE 16 Week Done-With-You Program, with step-by-step tutorials / live coaching / and templates every single week...
  • Without you needing to worry about "what to say" or "how to say it" because I'll show you exactly what to say in your marketing
  • So you can start getting listing leads and appointments NOW
  • And charged you only $500 one-time, instead of the $6,250 up front it costs to join the $35,000 program...

... would you take me up on that offer?

My Core 4 listing-getting strategies is the same approach we used to get listings for this agent...

Meet Michael Smith...

  1. Real estate agent in South Carolina
  2. Was brand NEW to real estate (just got his license)
  3. Was spending hours "prospecting" with no engagement
  4. Needed something quick to get results


​Watched a webinar of one of my listing-getting methods, hired me to help.

Problem: No momentum and needed something to jump start listing flow.​

Result: He cashed $72,000.00+ in commissions after implementing and running just ONE of my "Core 4 Listing Plays"...

Unlike what most "coaches" and "marketers" will tell you, you actually don't have to spend $10,000 a month on marketing to get steady new listings.

There's a radically different way that costs way less money and takes way less time to get results. It's called Pixel Prospecting and Social Signaling.

And if you do it this way, you can get just as good results as the "big names" spending $10,000 a month.

My goal right now is to help 50 agents jump-start listing flow quickly.

Just like Michael did thanks to my simple, yet powerful strategies.

Want me to help you do the same?

Here's what to do next:

  1. Hit REPLY and let me know you want one of the 50 spots available in my BRAND NEW 16 Week Done-With-You Program called LISTINGS-ON-DEMAND
  2. After I hear from you, I'll send you the enrollment link ... you'll then process your enrollment with a one-time payment of just $500.00 and your spot will be secured
  3. Then I'll send you the schedule, 16 week plan etc,. - we officially start the week of July 24th. I'll be hosting to "prep calls" next week to walk everyone through what to expect. So you've got a little time to prepare.

I'm looking to build 50 more case studies just like these Michael's (or better)...

Are you next?

If you want to work with me in my BRAND NEW Done-with-You program and have me show you all my Core Listing Methods, coach you every single week, and have access to my team for Zoom call support if you run into any snags...

Hit REPLY to this email right now with the message "DWY - I'm in".

The investment for this is a one-time fee of $500.00

This is first come, first served.

So the first 50 agents to reply will get started with me.

Speak Soon,
Andrey

PS - I'm making this bargain deal for my Done-With-You help available right now because I'm looking to create 50 more case studies as quickly as possibly so I can then use them to sell an online course version later this year but I want a bunch of fresh case studies ... so my short term goal is your current opportunity for a listing-getting jump start at a bargain deal :-)

PPS - This comes with a 100% Full Money Back Guarantee:

My only ask is that you give the Listings-On-Demand program the full 16 Weeks. Show proof of work - that you implemented at least 3 of the "listing plays" I'll be giving you on a weekly basis. And if you haven't generated new listings, I'll refund you the enrollment.

So you have nothing to lose.

.

.

..

No comments: