Friday, July 14, 2023

FREE CLASS: How To Quickly Get 5 More Listings

If you want a simple plan for quickly adding 5 listings in the next 30-60 days, then please read this carefully:

Just plucked 4 listing plays from my extensive library of listing methods and I've turned them into stand-alone listing plays you can use to quickly get more listings.

Here's the bullet points on each play:

  • Each play takes only a few hours to setup
  • Runs for one week with minimal time needed
  • Can be used in any type of market
  • Works on any budget (big or small)
  • Works for any agent, regardless of experience level

This Sunday at 3pm ET I'm sharing these 4 Listing Plays with everyone in our community.

I'll be sharing them with you, step-by-step, on my whiteboard.

(Bring a notepad so you can copy each framework for yourself).

Here's the link to save your complimentary seat:

How To Quickly Get More Listings

This is a BRAND NEW training and I've mapped out these listing plays in such a manner that you can rinse and repeat them every four weeks.

You'll end up walking away from the training Sunday with a monthly marketing plan for quickly getting listings.

I'll see you Sunday at 3pm ET / 12pm PT.

Save Your Seat Here

Let's get listings!
Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: