Saturday, July 15, 2023

I'm so SICK of this in real estate

I'm so sick of the B.S. that passes as education to real estate agents about how to get more listings.

So much of it is complete nonsense.

After doing this for 17 year - constantly testing every idea under the sun for getting listings - I can see right through all the B.S. floating around.

So here's the deal...

This Sunday (tomorrow) at 3pm et / 12pm pt I'm teaching a brand new class on 4 simple listing plays.

Any agent can use these listing plays - regardless of your market, experience, or budget.

Each play takes just a few hours to setup. You run it for about a week. And you rinse & repeat every 4 weeks.

I'm mapping out each listing play for you on my whiteboard so you understand exactly how it works.

This way you can use them to quickly get more listings.

Click Here To Save Your Free Seat.

Let's help you get more listings.

Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: