Wednesday, July 12, 2023

50 serious decision makers...

I'm looking for 50 serious real estate agents who are ready to make a decision.

So…

Take a minute - is this you?

  • You're ready to add at least $60k in 16 weeks
  • You want to take advantage of a BRAND NEW Done-With-You listing program - I coach you step-by-step for 16 weeks, give you all the templates and resources needed, I review your marketing content (emails, social media posts, videos, and coach you on how to tweak them if needed!), and if you run into any snags my team will provide 1:1 support via Zoom calls to walk you through those snags!
  • You've seen AT LEAST one success story from our clients (like Mark Sampson who hit $270K in 8 weeks!!!)


If that's not you…

... please ignore this email and don't reply.

For context, I normally charge $35,000 for this as full Done-for-You program with $6250 due up front to start, and remainder on revenue share.

But right now $6250 up front (plus ad cost) is not accessible to many agents at the moment...

... so after speaking with nearly a dozen agents last week about what their challenges and needs are, I've put together a BRAND NEW Done-With-You program.

This allows me to lower the up front cost significantly, reduce how much work my team has to do, and still provide the same powerful listing-getting methods and strategies.

(I'll tell you the cost in a minute...)

First, check this out.

The case study with Mark is mind-blowing.

Here's what happened:

  • He ran a series of my database campaigns to his database and SOI (this is the one where we promote a home seller webinar)
  • He made the important decision to do it exactly how I coach it, step-by-step. Had about 30 people attend the webinar.
  • He got 15 "Home Selling Score" bookings from the webinar…
  • 7 of those bookings confirmed the day before (he didn't want to drive to any houses that didn't confirm the day before) and 6 of the 7 bookings signed listing agreements during the Home Selling Score walkthrough...
  • and he added $270K GCI in just 8 weeks (his average listing price was $1.5 million)

If that doesn't sound horrible, book a call ASAP.

Just hit REPLY to this email and let me know you're ready to add new listings quickly.

This is first come, first served...

Looking to fill the 50 spots immediately.

Like I said earlier, the Done-For-You version of this is $35,000 with $6,250 up front and the remainder on revenue share.

For this BRAND NEW Done-With-You, program, because it's a pilot, the cost is only $500 (one-time charge).

Yes, literally only $500.

However there is a small catch, if you want to get this for only $500... which is:

During this 16 Week Done-With-You Program, I'll not only be coaching on getting listings, but I'l also be coaching on what I call the "Mandatory 4".

Mandatory 4 is Mindset, Money, Muscle, and Mastery.

These are the 4 foundational pillars that I've found all successful real estate players have in common.

They are...

-> the RIGHT Mindset (MINDSET)
-> POWERFUL Money Strategies (MONEY)
-> a FOCUS on Fitness & Health (MUSCLE)
-> a STRONG CONGRUENCE with the Principles of Success (MASTERY)

If you want to one of the 50 spots in this BRAND NEW program, I need you to commit to engaging with the Mandatory 4 coaching during the 16 Weeks this program runs.

Because:

After doing this for 15+ years now, I've learned the #1 predictor of a real estate agent's success is NOT marketing tactics, strategies, funnels, ads, etc. - it's the agent's Self Image, / Self Identity.

I've helped sooooo many agents setup successful listing-getting systems to only watch them muck it all up...

Because here's the deal:

Just like lottery winners go broke after winning the lottery because their Self Image isn't CONGRUENT with the new level of success...

... so too an agent's success will be limited if their Self Image isn't CONGRUENT with the new level of success.

So I'm asking, on an honor system, for YOUR WORD, that if you join this brand-new Done-With-You opportunity I'm making available for only $500 that you will show up as much as possible and give the Mandatory 4 coaching your best effort.

Does that sound fair?

If this is you - and you're ready to add $60K+ in the next 16 Weeks...

Just hit REPLY to this email and let me know you're ready to add new listings quickly.

This is first come, first served...

Looking to fill the 50 spots immediately.

Let's get listings,
Andrey

P.S. Remember. This is for agents that are serious about making a BIG change in their lives. It's not for everyone. It can feel scary. So take your time, but make a decision.

It's the only way to move forward in your life.

I'm ready to help 50 agents absolutely change their life.

.

.

.

No comments: