Friday, February 16, 2024

7 Day FREE Trial to Listing Academy :-)

Hey...

I've never offered a free trial to Listing Academy - my group coaching program for real estate agents that focuses on helping agents add $300K+ per year in income through listings.

And most will tell you that offering a coaching program for free doesn't work because if people don't invest in something, they won't take it seriously.

However...

I had this thought:

If my stuff is as good as I say it is (it's actually even better! LOL!)...

Why don't I just let agents "get a taste" for free and let the resources sell themselves?

I mean... if it's really that good, wouldn't it sell itself?

If it's really that good, wouldn't an agent immediately see the benefits and get enough value from it that they'd want to stay?

So...

I'm trying out a wild experiment:

I'm opening 100 spots for a completely free 7 day trial to Listing Academy (normally $297/mo).

And hold nothing back.

See, most real estate coaches can't give away their stuff for free up front because they all provide you with an "Effort Based Solution".

Meaning:

They tell you to do more, more, and more ... and keep you accountable to it.

However, I (and Listing Academy) are radically different because I provide a "Resource Based Solution".

Actual unique resources, frameworks, etc,.

In fact, I provide so many of resources that I can't even cover it all in a 3 hour webinar... (I've tried!).

Resources like:

  • The Sell Smart System (my unique signature solution I license to my clients)
  • The Pixel Prospecting Method
  • The Social Signaling Method
  • YouTube Listing Engine
  • The E5 Listing Appointment Marketing Protocol (LAMP) Method
  • The Friction-Free Framework

So, instead of trying to sell you on it... why don't I just let it sell itself?

Well...

That's what I'm doing!

There's just one catch:

Listing Academy is territory exclusive.

(I give every client a 15 mile radius that is exclusively yours so no two clients are competing against each other with my unique resources)

So here's what you need to do next:

Click the link below and fill in the short "territory form".

If your territory is available, I'll email you the 7 day free trial link.

First 100 agents to fill in the territory form (and as long as it's still available), get to try out Listing Academy for free for an entire week!

https://forms.gle/Dqt99txaTv7gK99u5

Looking forward to trying this out with 100 agents and seeing if, in fact, offering free access can work after all ...

The Future Looks Bright!
Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: