Wednesday, February 14, 2024

You Don't Pay Until You Get a Closed Listing (3 Spots Left...)

I'm making a done-for-you listing program available for zero out of pocket until you close your first listing with it.

Literally, you don't pay a penny until you've got a cashed commission check from escrow.

Here's a link to a recording of yesterday's webinar training I did that explains everything:

Ignite Your Listing Pipeline and Quickly Get 5+ Listings in 75 Days (Or Less) WITHOUT Cold-Calling, Buying Leads, or Expensive Tech

At the end of the webinar I make an offer available for a done-for-you listing program where you don't pay until you get a closing.

There are 3 spots left as of this morning.

I have to be very selective about who we work with because in this program:

  • We cover your traffic cost to promote ads
  • We cover the cost of your CRM, Landing Page Tool, and Calendar Scheduling App (if you don't have them)
  • We build, launch, and manage all our listing playbooks for you as a done-for-you program
  • You don't pay a penny until you get a closing
  • We guarantee 5 signed listings in 90 days or less

As you can imagine, with that kind of offer (and risk to me), I have to make sure I'm working with the right kind of agent.

If you think this is right for you and we are a good mutual fit (I share what I'm looking for in an agent on the video), then follow the instructions at the end of the webinar recording to book a call with me so we can speak in-depth.

Click HERE To Watch The Webinar Replay

The Future Looks Bright!
Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: