Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Automatic listing appointments

I talked to my buddy Rahul on the phone yesterday.

Rahul is the founder of Worksource -- they help REALTORS get consistent listing appointments.

I like to pick his brain ~1x per month, to see what's working well for him lately.

What he shared with me yesterday blew me away.

Rahul's team is taking 3-5 listings per month from pre-foreclosure leads.

Want to see how?

I asked him, and he agreed, to share the entire process in a free webinar.

Webinar: Automatic Pre-Foreclosure Listings
Thursday, February 22 @ 12:00PM Eastern

The process is mind-blowingly simple.

  1. Start an automated text sequence
  2. Wait for owner to text you back
  3. Set the listing appointment!

Boom.

In this webinar, Rahul will share...

  • How to download the leads
  • The entire proprietary text sequence
  • Exactly when/how to send it

Seating is limited so you have to register.

>>> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW <<<

It's going to be awesome. Don't miss it.

-Chris Jones

No comments: