Sunday, June 23, 2024

Link for 30 Day Free Trial to Listing Academy

It's finally here!

The summer special I've mentioned a few times in the past weeks.

I'm opening the doors for a 30 day free trial to Listing Academy Bootcamp ... my group coaching program.

Normally this is $297/mo

However, right now as a summer special, you can get started for free for 30 days and decide if you want to stay then.

Most coaches focus on getting agents to spend a lot of money up front and commit to contracts that lock you in.

Why?

Because most of them have nothing better than just some "simple accountability".

Listing Academy, on the other hand, has actual unique resources, real systems, and a proprietary process.

Said differently:

It sells itself.

So instead of hyping it up, I'm just gonna let you check it out for yourself...

... and let the program, resources, trainings, tools, and community speak for itself.

If you want the link to join for free for 30 days, hit REPLY and let me know.

I'll reply back with the link :-)

Let's Get Listings!
Andrey Polston

Listing Academy, LLC
Modern Listing Systems (MLS)

No comments: