Monday, June 24, 2024

FB Marketplace vs Zillow

I recently changed my mind on something big.

I get asked all the time:

Chris, if you could only run ONE marketing playbook to get clients, which one would it be?

My answer use to be our "Zillow Hack" (which still works great btw).

But recently, I changed my mind.

My new #1 playbook is...

"The Facebook Marketplace Playbook"

This is for a number of reasons:

  • I'm getting the most ready/able clients EVER
  • It only takes 15min per day
  • I can turn it on/off at will
  • And I can scale it up to build a team

I'm teaching the whole playbook in a free webinar later today.

Webinar: The Facebook Marketplace Playbook
Tues, Jun 24 @ 12:00PM Eastern

I'm holding nothing back in this webinar.

Here's what you'll get for attending:

  • My copy/paste FB Marketplace ad template
  • When/where/how to post it
  • My FB Messenger Auto-Reply
  • 48hr replay access

This is just ONE ad that generated 39 qualified sales leads this month.

And it's not even MY listing. I'll show you during the webinar how you can easily borrow 6+ listings to advertise (with permission).

This is a live webinar, not a recording.

And there's only 250 seats, so you have to register.

>>> ONE CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Hope to see you there.

-Chris Jones

No comments: