Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday replay (.mp4)

Earlier today I did a training w/ Kevin Kauffman. It was #2 of 3 free trainings we're doing this week.

We walked you through a powerful strategy to get free leads from Zillow. Here's the replay link...

-> Zillow Playbook - Webinar Replay (.mp4)
Includes download of all my scripts and tools

I will be taking it down n 48hrs.

Now let me kick you in the pants:

Be an action taker. Watch the video, implement it TODAY. Don't be one of those agents who learns a powerful idea and then goes away and forgets what they heard. Get started today.

At the end of the webinar... I discussed my lead gen software Pipeline Pro Tools. You do NOT need Pro Tools to follow this strategy. But it WILL make it 100x easier and more effective. It's the easiest way to get started.

If you want to check out Pro Tools, you can get a 15-min demo HERE.

If you book a demo (and show up for the demo) we'll give you the complete downloadable internal "playbook" that my team uses to run this strategy. Yours to keep forever.

Here's the direct link to book a demo and get the playbook -> http://www.calendly.com/guerilla-realty/web-demo

Also, we have 1 more free training this week. It's tomorrow @ 12pm est. Click below if you're not already registered.

-> 1-CLICK REGISTER FOR WED WEBINAR

See you soon.

-Chris Jones

No comments: