Friday, November 29, 2019

Our $200 off deal expires today!

What a week! Let's recap...

1. You want to get your lead generation dialed in

2. I showed you my top 3 lead playbooks over 3 webinars

3. Then I showed you my secret weapon: Pipeline Pro Tools

Pro Tools makes the 3 playbooks 100x easier and more effective. It's the set of tools my team uses to capture 250+ quality leads per month alongside 534 other top-producing teams/agents around the country.

For Black Friday we're giving $200 off, making it only $899 $699 for the entire year.

Plus 2 more insane bonuses

Bonus #2 - 6 proven marketing playbooks by me, Kevin Kauffman, Jason Morris, Ruben Garcia, and others. ($149 each $0.00)

Bonus #3 - 12 months enrollment in Elite Group Coaching ($497/month $0.00)

>>> Get the deal now <<<

Now half of you wants to wants to jump all the way in and start building a lead generation machine just like the ones I laid out in each of the webinars this week. Can you imagine attracting new listing appointments on auto-pilot?

But... the other half of you is telling yourself to just be "realistic" and stay satisfied with the way things are right now.

I'll be honest: there's a very good reason we all have that half (including me).

It's there to protect us from that awful feeling of failure.

No one wants to invest time, energy, and money into something only to see it not work. And we've all been there before with some "program" in the past (that program is most likely now on the shelf or in the trash).

I'm not going to promise you a magic bullet. But I will promise you this: If you join Pipeline Pro Tools, do the work (and can show you did the work), and you don't get results... then not only can you cancel but we'll insist on giving you a full refund. This is a guarantee our company lives and dies by.

Investing in marketing tools shouldn't force you to take a massive risk. This way, all the risk is on us, as it should be.

But if you wait much longer this opportunity will disappear.

>>> Get the deal now <<<

Happy holidays,

-Chris Jones

No comments: