Monday, November 25, 2019

Craigslist playbook

Today is the day. I'm going live with my friend Jason Morris @ 12pm eastern.

This will be the 1st of 3 trainings where I share my top 3 lead generation strategies...

- Mon @ 12pm est
- Tues @ 12pm est
- Wed @ 12pm est

Click below to automatically save a seat for all 3...

-> How to Build a Free Lead Gen Machine from Craigslist

You'll get a complete Playbook for getting 1-2 quality buyer/seller leads every day on auto-pilot.

Monday, Nov 25 @ 12:00pm Eastern

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

If you want the Playbook but are busy during can't attend today, register anyway and I'll send you the replay after it's over.

However, you'll want to attend live if you can, because we are giving away something extra that will not be available on the replay. Sorry!

See you soon.

-Chris Jones

No comments: