Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Bulletproof CMA

Big news...

Later today, I'll be going live to share a brand new webinar.

In it, I'm sharing my entire CMA playbook, step-by-step.

Webinar: The Bulletproof CMA
Tues, July 19 @ 12:00PM Eastern

Correctly pricing a home is 1 of the top 3 skills every agent should have in their bag.

Unfortunately, most agents don't.

They use the old, broken method we all learned in real estate school.

Or they use the 1-click "cloud CMA" (which is based on the same method).

It sucks!

There is a better method, though, and it's easy once you understand.

I call it the Bulletproof CMA.

You can use it to get an airtight value on ANY property in ANY market.

And I'm going to give you the app 100% free so you can do it in <15min.

There's only 250 seats for this webinar, so you have to register.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER NOW <<<

Once you have this method, I'll show you how to use it to take more listings.

Here's what you'll get in this webinar:

👇 Bulletproof CMA Method
👇 Bulletproof CMA App
👇 Free source for no-nurture listing leads
👇 Easy script for booking listing appointments

Hope to see you there. It's going to be epic!

-Chris Jones

No comments: