Wednesday, September 4, 2024

are you passing on this?

Quick question...

Are you passing on my Labor Day Flash Sale for my the Listing Launch Bootcamp?

Reason I'm asking is because it expires at 3:30 est ... so that means there is only about 3 hours left!

For $100 you're gonna get a ticket to the 6 Week Live Listing Launch Bootcamp...

PLUS, you're gonna get these bonuses for FREE:

  • Bonus 1: You'll get my MicroFarming Mastery Method program. Currently sells for $997. This program is all about how to add $250k+ GCI per year, just in listings step-by-step.
  • Bonus 2: Power Open Houses program. I first learned this from Chris Suarez who uses this method to do 200 deals a year. I added my own video framework to it. Agents who follow this strategy average 2 new clients per open house!
  • Bonus 3: 12 Months of GetListings - I white labeled GoHighLevel, which is an all-in-one CRM / Landing Page Builder / Scheduling App tool. And instead of charging for it, I'm giving it to you for free for a whole year.
  • Bonus 4: Get 65 Power Packed listing-getting interviews from Get Listings Summit #3. This is the event I host every few years. And the last time we did this, I interviewed heavy hitters doing mid 6- and 7-figures every year. You get access to all their interviews so you can learn what they're doing and copy it for yourself.
  • Listing Guarantee: With this enrollment you're guaranteed 2 signed listings in 60 days or less, if you do the work and show proof. If you don't get at least 2 signed listings in 60 days, I'll give you all your money back, AND you get to keep all bonuses as gift just for trying this out!

You'd pay $4,394 or more, per year, to replace all those resources out on the market place.

(I shopped around...)

Right now you can lock them all in for just a one-time payment of $100 :-)

(The All In One CRM / landing page builder / scheduling app alone saves you $2,400 a year!)

However, this is available only until 3:30pm EST / 12:30 pm PST today.

So... you in?

Here's the link to a short video with details about the program if you haven't seen it yet:

Watch The Labor Day Flash Sale Video Here​

Andrey

No comments: