Monday, September 2, 2024

Labor Day 48 Hr FLASH SALE!!!

Happy Labor Day!

As you may already know, this week we're kicking off the Listing Launch Bootcamp.

This is a 6 week live bootcamp on Zoom during which I'm teaching & giving a listing-getting play every single week for six weeks.

In addition to that, students get my MicroFarming Method Mastery program as a bonus (sells for $997 right now).

And you get 12 months of my all-in-one CRM / Landing Page Builder / scheduling app.

This is available for $297.

However, as a Labor Day special for past clients & students, you can enroll for just $100 (25 spots available for this).

So if you're looking for ways to add listings right now, this is exactly what I'll help you with.

(Plus your enrollment guarantees 2 signed listings in 60 days, if you do the work).

If you want one of the 25 "Student Alumni" spots for $100, hit REPLY and let me know.

(I'm accepting payment via Zelle because I don't want to get hit with all the merchant fees, processing fees, and credit card fees on $100)

Hit REPLY now to let me know you want in and I'll send you the Zelle info to get enrolled.

Let's Get Listings!
Andrey

PS - if you haven't seen my previous email about the Listing Launch Bootcamp from last week, here it is below:

---Previous Email---

(If enrolling in the listing DFY program was out of your budget right now, I've got a Do It Yourself listing bootcamp starting this coming week)

So…

Take a minute - is this you?

  • You're ready to add at least 2 listings in the next 60 days
  • You want to take advantage of group coaching with me personally and my "plug & play resources" for getting listings
  • You've seen AT LEAST one success story from our clients (like Stuart Sutton who added $42K in 8 weeks)


If that's not you…

... please ignore this email and don't reply.

I'm making 50 spots available at a very accessible price of just $297 (one-time) for a 6 week live bootcamp:

"Listing Launch Bootcamp"

Plus I'll guarantee you 2 signed listings in 60 days or you can cancel and get a full refund.

And check this out.

The case study with Stuart is mind-blowing.

Here's what happened:

  • He ran a series of my video campaigns to his target audience of acreage homeowners around the greater Austin, TX area (this is the one where we get you in front of lists of people in your niche by targeting them on Facebook and Instagram with videos)
  • He made the important decision to do it exactly how I coach it, step-by-step.
  • He got his first signed listing for $550k after only $9 in ad spend
  • Got another signed listing for $850k shortly after that
  • and he added $42K GCI in just 8 weeks (plus more phone calls with "soon to be" sellers)

If that doesn't sound horrible, then reply ASAP that you want one of the spots.

Just hit REPLY to this email and let me know you're ready to add new listings quickly.

This is first come, first served...

Looking to fill the 50 spots immediately.

(9 spots are already filled from my first email about this last night)

Let's get listings,
Andrey

P.S. Michael Smith, another case study of mine, had homeowners contacting him and scheduling listing appointments within 6 days of launching the campaign. He closed 3 listings and 1 buyer in the first 61 days!

P.P.S. - if you want more details about the Listing Launch Bootcamp, click the link below and skip to 15 minute mark, and the rest of the video gives a summary of what you get with your $297 enrollment, the bonuses, and the guarantee...

... if you're ready to do the work, I've taken all your risk away.

Click Here To See All The Details

No comments: