Wednesday, September 4, 2024

FYI: Expires at 3;30 EST TODAY

Hey, it's Andrey here...

Every so often I hold a sale to say "Thanks for being a subscriber!".

This past month I've personally spoken with over 50 real estate agents who shared they're in one of the leanest times they've ever been in. But the bills are higher than before. Ouch!

And I thought "well, most agents are probably experiencing the same pain right now".

So I said to myself "Self, why not throw a special 90% OFF sale as a way to help the agents in my community get a surge of listing momentum going"

And... my "Self" agreed!

Here's what I've packaged together for, actually, more than 90% OFF:

Listing Launch Bootcamp: A six week live bootcamp with me personally during which I'll give you a listing-getting play you can deploy quickly every single week. So over six weeks you'll stack six listing-getting playbooks to get you a surge of listing momentum.

Bonus 1: You'll get my MicroFarming Mastery Method program. Currently sells for $997. This is one of my Core 4 Listing Methods. And my favorite if I had to pick only one. You'll get this at no cost.

Bonus 2: Power Open Houses program. I first learned this from Chris Suarez who uses this method to do 200 deals a year. I then learned a variation of it from Lisa Archer who succeeds wildly with it. And I added my own video framework to it. Agents who follow this strategy average 2 new clients per open house!

Bonus 3: 12 Months of GetListings - I white labeled GoHighLevel, which is an all-in-one CRM / Landing Page Builder / Scheduling App tool. And instead of charging for it, I'm giving it to you for free for a whole year. (This would easily be $199 a month if you paid for these tools with vendors).

Bonus 4: Get 65 Power Packed listing-getting interviews from Get Listings Summit #3. This is the event I host every few years. And the last time we did this, I interviewed heavy hitters doing mid 6- and 7-figures every year. You get access to all their interviews so you can learn what they're doing and copy it for yourself.

Listing Guarantee: With this enrollment you're guaranteed 2 signed listings in 60 days or less, if you do the work and show proof. If you don't get at least 2 signed listings in 60 days, I'll give you all your money back, AND you get to keep all bonuses as gift just for trying this out!

WHEW! That's a ton of listing-getting resources... and you get them all for FREE when you enroll in my Labor Day Flash Sale.

If you want to get the scoop on all the details, below is a link to a short video that breaks it all down:

Click Here To Watch The Video

You can get this ALL for just $100 right now ... but the 48 Hour Labor Day Flash Sale expires at 3:30 eastern / 12:30 pacific today.

So you gotta get in now.

If you want in, hit reply and let me know.

(I'm accepting payment for this via Zelle. After you email me, I'll send you the Zelle info, you send the $100, and I'll get you setup.)

Our launch call for the live bootcamp is this Thursday. And we officially launch the 6 week bootcamp next week.

If you want to get a surge of momentum going, get a TON of solid listing-getting tools and resources (for FREE), and have a listing-getting guarantee...

... then please do not miss out on this!

Let's Get Listings!
Andrey

No comments: