Thursday, May 12, 2016

You didn't finish

Hey Deniece,

I saw that you clicked to find out more about my Ultimate Website system a few minutes ago but you didn't fill out the form to find out if it's available in your area.

First of all, don't feel bad -- I probably would have left too. I hate getting sucked into new mailing lists, especially by people I don't know.

Statistically, you have probably read over one hundred articles by me over the past few years even if you didn't know it. Who knows, maybe you've only read a few dozen yourself. You might recognize my writing because I have been called one of the fathers of real estate lead generation.

Although I wouldn't go that far, I will admit that I have developed a killer lead capture website that scares the heck out of Zillow and anyone else who makes stacks of money selling leads to agents.

I originally developed the technology for myself, but after a speaking engagement I did at a national convention (I won't say which one), agents were chasing me down asking how they could get one too. That's when I started Guerilla Realty and began sharing my technology with agents all over the country.

It's equally effective for both new and veteran agents and it's incredibly cheap. In fact, the only thing that might stop you from getting it for yourself is that it's sold out in some areas. (We limit availability in each market to protect the competitive advantage you'll have with the Ultimate Website, so although it's off-putting to some I believe it's worth it.)

It only takes about 15 seconds to find out whether it's sold out in your market, but you will need to verify that you are an agent and not just a competitor snooping around our site.

Click below to check it out.

Find out more about the Ultimate Website system.

Check availability in your market area.


P.S. - You don't have to worry about getting spammed to death. The worst that might happen is a quick phone call from me or one of my associates to make sure you got all of your questions answered.

Matt Jones
President/CEO
Guerilla Realty

No comments: