Monday, July 1, 2019

Would this help?

After the special offer on Pipeline Pro Tools expired last night, a good amount of people emailed in to let me know why they didn't take advantage of it.

And guess what? There was one major common denominator among 90% of the answers...

  • Can't add another expense like this for another few months
  • Can it wait a couple more weeks? I'm waiting on a paycheck...
  • I've got some other financial priorities this month so it just won't work for me right now

In other words, it wasn't necessarily a matter of cost—it was a matter of timing.

With that in mind, I came up with a solution that might make it easier for you.

What if you could get the same deal, but pay monthly instead of all at once?

Since this is a one-time-only offer, I want to give you one more chance to take away any timing issues that kept you from taking action yesterday.

Go here to get Pipeline Pro Tools and choose the "monthly" option.

You'll still get 6 month enrollment into Elite (reg. $997/mo.) but the monthly option will make it easier to get started.

Consider this a one-time extension of the offer. It's only available until tonight at midnight (eastern time), so grab it now before it's gone.

If you have any questions, just reply to this email and let me know.

Thanks!

-Chris Jones

No comments: