Monday, September 30, 2019

Recap

Since today is the LAST day for you to get the best deal we've ever offered on Pipeline Pro Tools, I want to give you a brief recap of our relationship so far…

  • You wanted to learn how to build a lead gen "machine" for your real estate business.
  • You found me, and I promised to show you some of the most important steps to doing exactly that.
  • You leaned in more, and I showed you my secret weapon: Pipeline Pro Tools.

But now you're at a crossroad.

Half of you wants to dive ALL the way in and build a lead gen machine that will give you the confidence of knowing where you next deal is coming from (and the next one after that, and so on).

But then there's the half that's telling you to just be "realistic" and stay satisfied with the way things are right now.

I'll be honest: there's a very good reason we all have that half (including me)...

It's there to protect us from that awful feeling of failure. No one wants to invest time, energy, and money into something only to see it not work.

I'm not going to promise you a magic bullet. But I will promise you this:

If you join Pipeline Pro Tools, do the work, and you don't feel like you've made massive progress after the first 60 days, all you have to do is send one email to our support team and we'll issue you a full refund.

Investing in something that's important to you shouldn't force you to take a leap of faith. This way, all the risk is on us, as it should be.

But if you wait much longer this opportunity will disappear.

So go here now to get all the details you need to decide.

And remember, you can always reply to this email with any questions or lingering concerns that are holding you back. We'll be happy to help!

-Chris Jones

No comments: