Wednesday, July 21, 2021

This ad = 15 listings

Today is the day.

I'm sharing the Craigslist ad that landed our team 15 listings last year.

I'll be doing it live on a webinar entitled The Goof Proof Listing.

We go live today at 12pm eastern.

You'll get the copy/past ads to download at the end.

Plus you'll get a step-by-step plan to guarantee 1 new listing over the next 30 days.

Finally you'll see you how I made it "evergreen" so that I can rinse and repeat again and again (for 15+ listings per year).

There's a max of 200 seats today so you have to register.

>>> 1-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Join us at 12pm eastern to get all the downloads including:

-Complete Craigslist playbook (and copy/paste ads)
-2 listing calculators
-My complete listing script

​Click here to automatically register​

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: