Thursday, November 10, 2022

Add 36-50 Listings With YouTube (*almost* on Auto-Pilot)

Hey, it's Andrey here...

I'm getting a pile-up of deadlines tonight.

Can't do 6pm eastern / 3pm pacific today for the impromptu live training.

I'll do it tomorrow (Friday) at 1pm eastern / 10am pacific.

Here's the link to save your seat:

Click HERE To Save Your Seat

If you don't know what this is about, here's the email I sent out earlier today...

---- EMAIL EARLIER TODAY ----

Hey, it's Andrey here...

As you know, I've recently cracked the code to a big listing-getting opportunity for agents...

... using simply, short YouTube videos.

But this is NOT about creating and posting tons of videos.

In fact, you can get what I call a "YouTube Listing Engine" up and going with only 2-3 videos.

And it works pretty much on auto-pilot after that.

TODAY I'm hosting an impromptu training at 6pm eastern / 3pm pacific to show you how this works step-by-step >>>

Click HERE To Save Your Seat

If you've attended one of the three webinars I've done in the past 4 weeks on this, here's how today's training is different and why you should still attend.

In today's LIVE training at 6pm eastern, I'm going to add in the following (that I've never done before):

  • Logging into my YouTube account and showing you back-end steps
  • Logging into my Google Adwords account and showing you back-end steps
  • Also, everyone who attends LIVE is going to get a FREE video script from me so you can record a high-converting video right out of the gate

AND, as you know, I normally only make additional resources and training available through a membership to my monthly group coaching program (Listing Academy)...

TODAY, on the live training, for the FIRS TIME, I'm going to make a stand-alone YouTube course available that will be only a one-time charge.

So if you've been on the fence about joining Listing Academy - here's a way to start working with me for just a one-time charge instead of a monthly membership fee.

I figure if I can help you get started with getting listings on YouTube, then you'll see the value of joining Listing Academy later.

I'm making this stand-alone course on getting listings with YouTube available to ONLY 50 agents.

So if you want to be one of the fifty to enroll and work with me for a one-time charge...

... and start getting listings on almost auto-pilot with YouTube, then don't miss today's training at 6pm eastern.

Like I said:

I'm going to show you how it works and today I'm going a step further than before and will be showing steps inside the back-end of my YouTube account and Google Ads Manager account.

And if you want to get something up and running, once-and-for-all, that brings in steady listings ... I will be making 50 spots available today for a one-time charge only.

(And you'll get to keep lifetime access to the program).

See you at 6pm eastern.

Click HERE To Save Your Spot for Today's Free Training

Andrey

PS - If you're reading this and you're a Listing Academy member, you'll be getting this entire program for no additional cost as part of your Listing Academy membership :-)

.

.

.

No comments: