Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Facebook Marketplace (replay + cheat sheet)

Earlier today, I unveiled a brand new webinar.

The new way to get clients from FB Marketplace.

In it, I share the free Facebook ad that brings me 5.07 clients per month.

I also share the new "FB messenger" hack to 5x your leads from every ad.

If you missed the webinar, or you want to watch it again, here's the replay link...

๐Ÿ’ป FB Marketplace Playbook (full video)
Fast forward and rewind enabled. Link expires in 48 hours.

I also promised to send you the webinar cheat sheet.

This includes a list of all the free tools/resources mentioned in the webinar.

If you haven't watched the webinar, it will be useless.

But if you have, here it is!

๐Ÿ“ FB Marketplace Cheat Sheet (Google Docs)

If you have any questions about this strategy, feel free to hit reply on this email.

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: